Your Clothes Are Talking
Wouldn’t you love to be able to choose clothes at a glance and be able to edit fashion to save you time, money and the stress of making the right choices?
Your clothes and accessories are your most intimate environment. Your wardrobe is a composite of your intentions, your personality and how you feel about yourself.
Image is the art of having the power of influence. Your Total Image and how you want to be seen is a combination of Appearance, Behaviour and Communication.
Personal style is based on discovering who you are and creating a wardrobe which allows you to be whoever you are, flatters your body, is functional for your lifestyle and empowers you live an intentional life.
Invest in yourself, grow in confidence and self-esteem with both your image and your personal presence which say “This is me, and this is where I am going.”
Are you confused about mastering your personal presence?
Our image and personal and professional presence is a lot more than dressing the external and improving our people skills. Our wardrobe needs to support us in everything we do in our lives, and our clothes tell the world who we are.
Hi! I’m Trish Keena and I’m Here to Help
Do any of these resonate with you?
- style and figure analysis for your body type and shape?
- mid life and beyond 50 women who want to be in control of their image?
- enhance your online presence and first impression management?
- red carpet and special occasion outfit?
- colour direction and personality style expression?
- non-standard body shape and illusion dressing?
- wardrobe management for busy people?
- professional presence for business builders and career changes?
- skin and beauty makeovers for all women of all ages?
- anti-ageing styling – how not to do old!
- you want to make your own clothes, but struggle with correct fit?
- and sales training for the fashion, hair and beauty industry?
I’m based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast and Brisbane areas. I welcome both men and women to work with me, virtually or face to face.
Coaching for Success
Re-entering the workforce, starting a new business or seeking a career advancement.
In these times, a shortage of jobs and an over supply of applicants are prime factors of an aggressive market with employers and clients unwilling to accept second best.
Organisations are becoming a lot more defined and demanding of the people they are hiring. Not only do they want experience and now want more soft skills, a higher standard of image excellence and personal presentation.
In business or starting a business? Your survival may depend not only on the quality of your product and services, but your personal brand.
Frustrated with adjusting patterns to find they still don’t fit?
Need a wardrobe full of clothes that fit you, but frustrated with futile shopping for figure-flattering and comfortable styles for your lifestyle and body shape?
Great news. There is an answer literally right at your fingertips to simplify your life. It’s fun, economical and all the family can benefit.
If you have a sewing machine and can find your way around the basics, you can make your own clothes.
Now you can make dresses, skirts, tops, shirts, sleeves, pants and collar patterns, with perfect fit, the quick and easy way.