Is it bursting at the seams, gathering toxic relics of the past with ill-fitting, non-functional clothes and accessories?
Does your wardrobe look like a jumble sale and not your most intimate environment?
During this de-cluttering process, we can sort your clothes and accessories into keepers, op-shoppers, for sale, or discard or gift-away, according to fit, colour, life-style, condition, surplus numbers, purpose and style and “what was I thinking?”
Shop in Your Own Wardrobe
Now you’re super organised and have completed your de-cluttering and re-organising.
Before you rush out and panic buy or head for the sales, it’s time to assess the clothes you already have to see if you are getting value out of your wardrobe.
Maximise Your Style and Create Amazing Outfits.
Losing weight? There is no need to wait until you’ve reached your goal weight. Let me show you how to use create outfits with the clothes you have and how to bring in ‘bridging’ items for versatility and flexibility. My expertise will save you heaps of money and time.
I will show you how to:
• mix-n-match with “fresh eyes”.
• identify orphans and need a partner to fill the gaps.
• discover hidden treasures you already have.
• re-style garments to create outfits to flatter you and invite you to wear them.
• discover how to introduce new colour and styles to create new energy.
• learn the strategies for creating a wardrobe of clothes you will love.
• create a “Shopping Wish List” with a Gap Analysis and Plan.
Having your wardrobe whispered annually or bi-annually will take all the guess work out of what to wear and will keep you on track for the future development of your trans-seasonal wardrobe.
Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready.
Why We Lose Our Way
• We are influenced by the likes and dislikes of our parents, friends or partners.
• We are not taught about body shape, the dynamics of dress or line and design.
• Fashion is constantly changing, telling us one thing and then another.
• We age and wonder if it’s still OK to dress in the same styles as we used to.
• Our body changes shape four times over our lifetime.
• We lose and gain weight.
• We are all busier with each passing year and as a result have less time to shop.
• Our lifestyle and values change.
• We experience changes in our financial position.
• We can develop unreasonable expectations about what we could/should look like.
Home Visit – Invite me into your wardrobe.
Or Virtual Wardrobe Consultation is also available via Zoom or Skype.
Your Investment $250 to $397 Allow 3 – 5 hours depending on size.
Bonus Photographic Log of all your Clothing Capsules and New Outfit Combinations.
Includes Complimentary Personality and Essence Consultation so I can get to know you and your personal fashion desires.
It is recommended you already have completed your personal Colours and Style Portfolio as they will provide the long –term solution for those who are chronically frustrated with their current wardrobe.
Frustrated with futile shopping for figure-flattering and comfortable styles for your lifestyle and body shape?
Create an amazing customised wardrobe full of clothes that no one else is wearing that are uniquely yours – the easy and stress-free way!