Do you have a love affair with your wardrobe?
Or is it bursting at the seams, gathering relics of the past with non-functional clothes and accessories?
If you only have 10 minutes to get ready, would you be excited or panicked?
Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready. Having your wardrobe whispered annually or bi-annually will take all the guess work out of what to wear and will keep you on track for the future development of your trans-seasonal wardrobe.
De-cluttering is the New Shopping. Save $$$
During this de-cluttering process, we can sort your clothes and accessories into keepers, op-shoppers, for sale, or discard or gift-away, according to fit, colour, life-style, condition, surplus numbers, purpose and style and “what was I thinking?”
Before you rush out and panic buy or head for the sales, it’s time to assess the clothes you already have to see if you are getting value out of your wardrobe.
Utilise the skills of a personal organiser and stylist to save you thousands of dollars in future purchases you won’t need.
I will show you how to:
- identify orphans and need a partner to fill the gaps.
- discover hidden treasures you already have
- re-style garments to create outfits to flatter you and invite you to wear them.
- discover how to introduce new colour and styles to create new energy.
- learn the strategies for creating a wardrobe of clothes you will love.
- create a “Shopping Wish List” with a Gap Analysis and Plan.
Shop in your Own Wardrobe
Let me show you how to create outfits with the clothes you have and how to bring in ‘bridging’ items for versatility and flexibility.
Bonus: Photographic record of all your new and re-energised clothing capsules at a glance on your phone.
If you are losing weight, there is no need to wait until you’ve reached your goal weight. Conscious styling and learning to dress to express offers every woman an opportunity to go on a journey of self discovery.
In-home Visit Or Virtual Wardrobe Consultation via Zoom or Skype.
Depending on the size of your wardrobe: Allow 3 – 5 hours .
What would you like to achieve?
- Is it to cull and downsize?
- To organise what you already have so you can create a system?
- Would you like to know how to wear it better, mix and match?